Bushy "tale"

|

Now that we got into the old-fashioned habit of writing down every single birthday on our wall calendar, I checked what birthdays were coming up next month to avoid the last-minute rush of making suitable birthday cards. Surprise, surprise! February remains empty ... which gave me plenty of time to re-think baby designs to announce the (imminent) arrival of our little bundle of joy.

We have a bit of a woodland theme going on in the nursery. Not that you would notice at first sight although I'm sure the more we buy, the more foxes and hedgehogs and badgers will pop up. Funnily enough, when we told my mother-in-law that we were looking for anything woodland-themed, she said that she wouldn't want to scare the baby by surrounding it with foxes. Maybe she had a mounted fox head in mind, who knows?

Recently, I worked with products from Marianne Design and thought it might be worth checking what crafty stuff they sell in the UK. Guess what I found...? A super cute fox cutting die! I decided to send handmade cards to my folks back home. With no pastel colours in sight (or anything you would usually see on a baby card), here is what I came up with:





Recently, I discovered designs from a crafter who makes die-cut scenes in frames. I quite like the idea so you'll probably see more framed cards appearing on this blog. The sentiment comes from a Stampin Up! set (CMOTY prize) and the papers are from Lawn Fawn. Visit craftsulove for lots of cute cutting die sets like this one.
1 comment on "Bushy "tale""
  1. Thank you so much for the comment you left on my blog very kind of you good to be back! Will add you to my draw and please feel free to share with your friends x

    ReplyDelete

Post Signature

Post Signature